Saturday, December 5, 2009

Week by week 19

(November 1-7). Lazy week here. James loves it when the baby wakes up. I swear he has dog ears. As soon as he hears the tiniest noise from the baby he goes running and screaming ("baby wake") to him. And then he flings the door open and clicks the light on and says "lay down." This means he wants to climb in the John-Luke's crib and lay there staring at him and generally mauling him awake and saying "I lub you, Baby" and other funny things. Can you tell that John-Luke wasn't really "awake" quite yet? His eyes are still almost closed. Poor kid. He is such a good sport about it. This is one of James' favorite past times. Staring at Baby.This week (by some miracle) I have more pictures of Johnny-Lu than of James. How did that happen? Like I said, it was a miracle. Love those funny faces and that handsome smile. And especially that irritated look at the bottom left!
James had an interesting week. He tried on my shoes. He painted...himself. He got some bubble whiskers. We made a "recipe chocolate" as he calls anything we make with cocoa powder like cookies or frosting. Enjoy the full moon!
Now that I have figured out how to make this whole posting process go so much faster, y'all can expect some mega catch-up! Don't forget to keep scrolling down for recent posts you may have overlooked.

1 comment:

Stephanie Johnson said...

I've loved reading your week by week. I don't know about all the nakedness though! It must be warm enough in your house?!? I'm glad you're doing so well and having fun. Miss you!

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson