We had family pics taken on Halloween. We went to a nearby town called Genthod and took advantage of the beautiful fall colors. My friend Harmony is a great photographer and she needed someone to take pictures of her family. I used her camera and took some pictures for her and she took ours too. It was a great day! Hope you enjoy them. I love fall!
This was our attempt at getting some pics of the boys together. We should have started with it and not ended with it. Still they are cute.

Brian attempting to get a picture with the two boys. Funny!

I love this picture. Too bad J-L was mad and James wasn't looking at the camera. This was toward the end of our shoot!





I love these pics of Brian and Bubba! James thinks his daddy is the coolest person in the world!











I just learned how to do this collage thing in Picasa. Fun eh?
Hope you enjoyed these. We had tons to choose from. It is so hard to decide which we like best. Thanks, Harm! You rock!
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Family pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






8 comments:
Super cute! Can't wait to see ya guys.
Way cute family pictures, those turned out perfect.
Cute pictures. too bad James doesn't know who the real "coolest person" is.... me. :-)
I love the pictures! I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Thanks for sharing them.
Super cute family pics Becky! Way to keep up on them.
we may have to make trading photos a tradition! I like seeing all the fun you've been having with Picasa. I like the b&w collage at the bottom. I'm looking forward to your thanksgiving and boys' portraits posts, you're on a roll!
I can't get over the colors, and how GOOD you look! These are absolutely amazing!!
So cute! I LOVE that wall with the vines and the RED! I LOVE IT! I would LOVE to come over there and do some portraits! SO FUN!
Your boys are so darling! What a wonderful blessing!
Looks like you guys are just doing wonderful! Glad to see it!
~Angie (Sanders) Brinkerhoff
Post a Comment