Here are a few random pics that Harmony caught of the boys while we were having our family pictures done. Enjoy.
James playing in the leaves.
John-Luke responding to a tiny amount of attention. He is so easy to make laugh and smile. And he is super ticklish too!
James searching for grapes to eat in the vineyard. He "ran away" from us and thought he was so funny.
Have I mentioned how much I'm loving this Picasa collage thing? Loving it! I can make a collage super quick and just upload one picture to the blog. So much better!!!
(If this is old news to you then sorry to be so excited about it but I am!)
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Family pics...of the boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






2 comments:
Those are great pictures! I love how they are caught just being themselves, not so posed.
How do you do the picasa thing?
Post a Comment