Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy fathers day to my dad and mostly to Brian. I'm sure he had a great day as he spent it in London traveling with his mom (a late Mother's Day/thanks for helping with the new baby present) before I have this next baby. In fact, it was kind of a big long Father's Day weekend for him. Sleeping in. Eating out. No diapers. Of course, he missed us too. Well, so he says. He will be back tonight and we are so excited to see him. James is constantly asking for "daddy, daddy, daddy." Brian really is his favorite person in the world. Mine too!Brian will have to post all about his trip later. Too bad he will have to make that trip all over again with me someday!

1 comment:

Brittany Roscheck said...

I love the new look of your blog. I can't wait for you to help me change mine up a bit. When are you gonna post the new pics of Bimmy? Also, little Rocious (Ryan's nick name for now) and I can't wait to come and see but we are tryin' to figure out how we will do traveling with 3 babies!? I think that we will start up a fund here pretty soon though that is specifically for going to visit Aunt Beany.

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson