Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 1

Here are a few more pictures of John-Luke from today. Getting changed. He was an angel all night and slept the whole night through. He makes the cutest little cooing noises in his sleep and awake. He hasn't hardly cried at all.He got to meet his big brother and his Grandma Shelley this morning. James still doesn't get the whole new brother thing but he liked seeing the baby and mostly mommy. Now I have 3 favorite men in my life! After that visit we did a lot more sleeping and relaxing and recovering and such. Talk about an easy baby! So far. More details to come about the delivery when I feel up to it. Lets just say it could have been better but it could have been worse too.

9 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the cute dimple and I must say that Brian looks like a pretty pleased Daddy. Extra extra cute baby!

Crystal said...

Precious!! So does he like like Bimmy baby?? I don't remember him as an infant. I hope he stays an easy baby.

Eleanor said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!John Luke is a beautiful name and a beautiful baby. Looks like you went c-setion? Hope you heal quickly and that you have tome to enjoy this wonderful time of life. Once again congratualtions-I couldn't be happier for two nicer people! Love you tons-kisses to all-Aunt Eleanot

Stephanie Johnson said...

Congrats on a beautiful baby. It's so interesting that the tag on his crib is in another language. Could you understand them at the hospital? I'm glad that John-Luke is a good baby. How did you come up with the name? I'm so happy for your new addition!

Emili said...

I love the sleeping pic and the dimple. Sami slept the first night through but hasn't hardly since, hopefully he'll be better for you! :)

Teryl said...

What a handsome trio! So glad things went well for you.

Heather said...

He is SO stinkin' cute! His coloring and skin is so perfect! Congratulations!! How exciting to have 2 adorable boys!

Harmony said...

HE IS GORGEOUS!! I can't wait to meet him. My visitors have gone, so I'll call you soon!

Blacker Blog said...

Congratulations Becky! I'm sorry I just found out today that you had the baby - I've been so busy that I haven't checked blogs lately. Sounds like an incredibly painful night. Welcome to being the only girl in a boys only club!

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson