Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's Official!

We are moving home (well, back to Texas anyway)!  No, not right now but in August/September (not exactly sure on the dates yet). We still have very mixed feelings about it all.  We will miss Geneva (mostly all our awesome friends and the fun places to travel and the beauty here) but we are also excited to have some space and a house (with a yard!!!) of our own.  So, now it is out there.  We will post more news about it as it gets closer (June/July).   

3 comments:

Crystal said...

YEA!!! Although I'm still not quite believing it until your next moving post in June/July. ;-)

kimberly said...

Wow thats awesome! It will be great to be back in the States. I know you'll miss Europe, but at least you guys have really taken advantage of your situation and traveled and loved it! Kudos!!

The Eilembergs said...

What a nice experience you were (and still are) able to have with your little family in Europe. I would love that sort of opportunity! But I would definitely miss certain things about the states like you mentioned a yard for the boys to play in!

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson