Just letting y'all know that I will be updating a lot to try and catch up on my blogging/journaling. Now that school is done--Wahoo!!--I can focus on other things. What have I been focusing on? Well, mostly I was in the states until Feb.11th and I have been reading like crazy! I have a HUGE (seriously HUGE) list of books from the last couple of years that I want to read but couldn't because of school. Thank heaven I got a Kindle for graduation so that I don't have to lug all those books around with me everywhere. So, stay tuned for lots of updating while I get myself caught up.
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






1 comment:
jealous! I want a kindle! And happy posting!
Post a Comment