Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Johnny's Birthday!

On Sunday, June 27, 2010, Johnny turned 1 year old!  I can't believe how fast the time has flown with #2.  Johnny is the sweetest, most happy, baby ever.  I regularly get comments on how happy and smiley he is.  It is true.  He even smiles and laughs when I put him to bed.  I could not have asked for an easier baby ever!  Fortunately, we were able to be with a lot of family for Johnny's birthday and we celebrated with a cake and party at Brian's mom's house.  I made another home made carrot cake but this time I also made some whipped cream for the top!  Here is Brian bringing the cake to Johnny as we sung "Happy Birthday."

Just a few pictures of the family that was there.  Cousin Nate.  He gave us a lot of these crazy looks.
Grandma Shelley (aka, Brian's mom).
Uncle Trevor (Brian's siblings are ALWAYS on their phones.  They are even worse than my mom and that is really saying something).
Aunt MaryJean and Aunt Michelle (both on the phone)!
Daddy and James (not sure what happened to James here).
Cousin Mason.
 Cousin Rylie.
 Here is Johnny enjoying his cake.  He especially liked the whipped cream.
I mean he really liked the whipped cream.
Me and my Mom. Everyone says that we look just alike now that I have my hair cut with bangs.Just my mom.

l

Uncle Trevor again.  Trying not to smile.
Johnny playing with some of his presents.

Daddy enjoying the beautiful day outside after the cake.
James playing in the sprinklers.
Still playing in the sprinklers.  He thought that was great fun.

Overall, it was a great day to celebrate Johnny's Birthday.  We were glad that so many family members were there to celebrate with us too.

No comments:

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson