Friday, November 13, 2009

Week by week 15

(October 4-10). The first week without my mom around (yes, me alone with 2 kids!) was better than I had expected. We all survived. The CD player did not survive but we did. I also must admit that I did not take a single pic of John-Luke this week. I know, my whole point was to take pics of him each week. Well, I missed one. My excuse is that it was my first week as a mama of 2 with no help during the day. But I did manage to take some pics of James playing in his bubble bath.
Don't worry, I don't think I made that mistake twice. I have pics from all his other weeks of life.

2 comments:

Brittany Roscheck said...

I can't believe it Becky! Just kidding. I can't imagine having two! I should go back and see if I have pictures of Ryan every week.

Emili said...

I have helpers too, sometimes I wish they'd help Dad instead... :)

The jump house looks like a blast! We just got a trampoline and we've been enjoying jumping too! He looks so happy, it's obvious he loves it!

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson