Monday, May 18, 2009

Toot! Toot!

I just finished school and got my grades. I have to say that this semester I had the hardest class I have ever had to take. Even the teacher called it HEL (short for History of the English Language) but it really was HELL! My other class was Constitutional Law (Individual Rights). They were both reading intensive classes and the English class also required a book report and research paper in addition to the regular reading. So, here I am tooting my own horn really loud for this semester!! I can't believe I made it through. And with two A's.
What did I learn this semester? Good question. In addition to the subject matter being studied, I learned that two classes a semester are too much for me now. I'm taking the Summer off to have the baby and then I'm dropping down to one class this fall to see how I handle it. Only 7 more classes till I can graduate! I CAN DO IT! Just wait and see. It may be a couple years but I will make it!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Congrats!! You are a brave women for even doing 1 class in the fall. I would do no classes and pick up in the winter. Good luck.

Emili said...

One class, wow, even that sounds painful! You can do it! Glad it's you and not me. :)

corrychronicles said...

Way to go Becky, I have to say I am not sure I would have that kind of motivations, especially pregnant. Oh wait, I don't seeings how I still need to finish school too. Good job.

Tamara said...

Way to work it! You smartypants.

Stephanie Johnson said...

Great job!

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson