This is officially my 100th post. Wow. It seems fitting that I need to post about James since he is the reason I started this blog in the first place. With school killing me this semester I have really been slacking on posting about him. It seems all I have time to post about are our family trips. I've still got a couple more to post about but I also have some updates to post about James. He did just turn 18 months in May. A lot has changed in the last 6 months. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






No comments:
Post a Comment