On our internet to be set up at our new appartment. That is why we haven't been posting lately. As soon as it is up, I will do some catch up posting. Until then? Well, no promises. I am only posting now cuz I have internet at the hotel we are staying at in Murren, Switzerland. We are just waiting for Bimmy to finish his nap before we get on 3 trains and a gondola to take us back to Geneva. I will post about our first official trip when I get internet at home. I hope it will be early this week. Hope you all are doing great!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






6 comments:
I feel your pain. Our modem died and I seriously had internet withdrawl until the new one came.
Good luck with the transition and getting settled!
Is that why I haven't seen you on Skype lately? I am always intending on calling you but you haven't been online. Hope Brian got my fried rice recipe. Love, Wu
You are on Skype? Us too! We have to chat!
I am glad you found an apartment. So which one did you get? You described a list of apartments on a earlier post. Is it the one Brian stayed in while he was on his mission? I hope you get your internet soon.
Okay Becky, I've been waiting long enough for your update. I think you should wring some necks until they get you online. You have friends back home who long to see you.
Post a Comment