James is 11 months today. I don't have any official stats this month either because I still have yet to find a pediatrician. It is on my list of things to do this month. James is doing great. He is happy as ever and is learning new things every day. He has finally perfected the crawl and he is officially better at real crawling than army crawling. He is on the verge of standing by himself but he still doesn't quite trust himself. He still climbs everything and he still tries to eat everything. He now knows when he is being naughty and he gets plenty of joy while being naughty. He really likes it when we say, "uh oh" cuz that means he can grin mischeviously while doing the "uh oh". I have to keep most of the doors shut in the house so that he won't get into too much trouble but he seems to find it anyway no matter what I try to do to keep him out of it. Here are a few pictures of him from the last month. Enjoy.
Here he is enjoying the snow in Murren. He tried to lean over at one point to taste it but he was so overdressed that he couldn't bend at the middle enough to get there. He really liked the snow.
James gets really excited when he is going to eat. I have to give him his own spoon so that he won't try to steal mine. He gets so excited and just starts waving his arms and bouncing up and down in the highchair and laughing. It is funny.Here he is trying to figure out how he is going to get that rice into his mouth.
And here he has figured it out.
There is a park across really close to our house and James just loves to go there and play. He especially loves it when Brian can come and help him down the slide. He thinks it is super fun.
The following are just a couple of examples why I can't leave him unattended for more than about 3 seconds. It makes it difficult to go to the bathroom when he is awake. Here he got himself stuck in the basket of his stroller cuz he was trying to go after the bag of bread that I had left in there. (This happened while Brian was home watching him and I was out.) All of a sudden Brian heard some whining and came in to find this. James was stuck and couldn't figure out how to get back out.
I was in the other room for a minute doing dishes and I guess I didn't get the door closed all the way. When I found him and I said, "Oh no". He looked at me and quickly tried to get as much fun in as he could and started trying to touch everything all at once. Good thing I had just cleaned the toilet but he still got a bath anyway. JIC (just in case).
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
11 Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






10 comments:
I'm so sad that I'm missing all of this!
Sounds like your days of relaxation are over!! So, how does the Halloween celebration work? Do you get to celebrate?
Oh I miss him! Look at all he as learned (and eaten :) ) Glad to hear you guys are liking it over there. You seem to be having so much fun. Keep up the posts!
Elizabeth and I miss James at church!
I always love those toilet pictures. They rock!
I couldn't believe how still James was while sitting in the snow. I understand the get-into-everything stage. He's a cute & happy little guy.
Look how grown up he is! Looks like you guys are finding tons of fun things to do! We miss you!
Oh my! Where do I begin?! That video of him in the snow is such a classic; it reminds me so much of the
Christmas Story "I can't put my arms down!". And getting stuck in the stroller trying to sneak bread...busted!
I love the pictures!!! The one where he is stuck and in the bathroom made me laugh. They always seem to be getting into something at that age:)
I hope you guys are keeping my Bimmy away from Gluten. Lexi knows to ask people before she takes food. It is so cute esp because I told her it is poison. I can not wait for nursery tomorrow.
Post a Comment