Here are some pictures from the last few days. It is still a bit weird to have a baby around here. Kind of surreal. I wonder when it will sink in that we are really parents.
James and mommy.
James and Grandma Sharon. We just love this baseball outfit. He is almost too big for it so we put him in it whenever we can. He is trying to get his fingers in his mouth. He loves to suck on his hand.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Too Cute For Words
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson









3 comments:
You're right. Too cute for words!!
Becky! He is so stinkin cute! Hope you are having fun with your mom. I'm sure James is getting lots of XOXO. I need to come visit!
James--
You are sooo cute. I miss you and your mommy and daddy very much. I can't wait until I can hold you in my arms again--in one week and one day.
Love, Grandma Shelley
Post a Comment