Friday, December 7, 2007

3 Weeks And Counting...

Here are a couple of pictures of James from today. I just love babies in stripes! He loves to sleep on his tummy but is only allowed this luxury with adult supervision and so he took advantage of his tummy time today to grab some zzz's. Lifthing a huge head is hard work after all. He usually spends his days eating and sleeping and being a generally great baby. We even went for a walk in the park today.I have learned that if I promptly feed, change and burp him that he is a happy little guy. He even gave me 7 hours of straight sleep last night. Lucky me!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

How sweet! I love babies in stripes too, afterall, Douglas as that same outfit now!!

kimberly said...

7 hours! You are a lucky woman! What a cutie- congrats!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see that little guy for myself! Hurry!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Wow, 7 hours. I can only imagine... I'm going to have to come by sometime this weekend to see him.

Emili said...

Yeah! You don't even know how lucky you are. I don't think I got 7 whole hours of sleep until Sarah was like 9 months old. And even then, it only lasted like 2 weeks - HONESTLY. I don't even get 7 hours now. So blessed you are :)

Val said...

Wow! 7 hours of sleep is amazing! Love those stripes!

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson