Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a great Christmas. We saw lots of family and had lots of fun.  James and John-Luke especially liked playing with their older cousins.  We started off with a bit of family fun for Christmas Eve chez Brian's mom.  All the kids who were sleeping there got to open some Christmas pajamas.

Christmas morning was lively with 4 kids there.  James and Johnny got a jackpot of toys.  They were so excited!  I even caught a couple of pictures of Trevor smiling.  There is proof that I was there in the bottom left corner of this collage. (I was having a bad hair morning so I didn't post that and since it is my blog it is my prerogative*).
We later went to my parents house to open presents and to have dinner.  It was pretty calm with only 4 kids around.  Still the kids that were there had fun.
That was our Christmas day.  It was fun.  Don't worry.  More Utah vacation posts to come.  That isn't all folks!

*Prerogative is actually spelled pRerogative.  I looked it up!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Great pictures! You better hurry and catch up on the blog but I guess that's your prerogative. (you're a nut) :-)

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson