I just wanted to post that I have finished this semester and I got 2 A's again. I also graduated!!! I am done so I will no longer be complaining about how busy I am with my studies (at least until I decide to go back for a masters).
Also, I wanted to say that I finished with a 3.773 GPA (grade point average)!!! For those of you not familiar with the U.S. grading system you should know that 3.773 is very good!
I am tooting my own horn for the last time and I must say that I am very proud of myself. If anyone else is thinking about going back to school I would highly recommend it! (Even if you have kids).
I did plan on going to my graduation ceremony so I could post some pictures but we were delayed in Geneva and missed our connection in London so we got to Dallas as the ceremony was ending. (Sad hu?) At least we made it here in one piece. I will start updating after I get home from the states in January. Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! (Happy other holidays that you all may celebrate as well).
Thursday, December 23, 2010
TOOT TOOT!!! (The last one).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






1 comment:
hey no one's commented! well, I think you're amazing and offer my Congratulations and sigh a sigh of relief in your behalf. so exciting!
Post a Comment