Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Week by week 22

(November 22-28) Not too much to report from this week. We were simply getting excited about going to visit family in Utah. The boys were happy and fun this week. As you can see.John-Luke loves Sophie the Giraffe and is often found chewing on her legs. She is great for teething babies and all non-toxic!
Johnny-Lu turned 5 months old this week! The time sure has flown by with number 2. I guess I'm just that much more busy. Don't you love those rolls?
And that happy face? He is such a happy baby and a true joy to have around! As is this one!The only real event of the week was a baptism at the church on Saturday night. Brian is the Ward Mission Leader and it is part of his job to schedule, plan and conduct the baptismal services. He did a great job and it was an awesome service. Here I am with Ilana (the lucky girl).Johnny-Lu came ready for bed since it was an evening service and after his bedtime.
James and me waiting for the whole night to start.It was a bit crazy with 2 kids by myself while Brian conducted but I got some help from some great sisters in the ward and it all worked out. We didn't even make a scene! James was very excited to watch the actual baptism. He was thinking it looked like lots of fun in the water.

3 comments:

aftonelam said...

you have some super cute boys! I think the baby looks like Brian and James looks like you. All the same they are very handsome. I love reading about your adventures.

Jenalyn said...

Your boys are totally cute!!! Girl, we have got to talk. Word on the street is that there is a possibility ya'll could move to our neck of the woods!!! Please put an end to my suspence! Tell me this is true!

Unknown said...

Your boys are so handsome!!! You all seem to be enjoying your time over Europe!!! I love reading about your adventures in the different countries!!

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson