Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Belated Easter!

I know Easter was a week ago but we were in Holland a week ago (details to come soon). So today I dressed James up in his Easter outfit that my mom sent. He looked so handsome. We actually got 3 Easter packages. We were so excited! Thanks to both Mom's and to Geoff and family for all the goodies!
Here are our attempts at getting an acceptable Easter family picture. This was probably the best one we took before Brian said "enough."Here James is staring at his favorite person, Daddy. He really likes having Daddy around whenever possible. He just lights up whenever Brian is around. He reguarly gives Brian unsolicited kisses and hugs (I have to beg and beg). Here James has assumed his usuall fingers-in-the-mouth position. He never did take a pacifier but he sure loves his two fingers. I hope it doesn't become a battle to quit this habit later on.And here is the result of Brian attempting to keep James fingers out of his mouth. At least we all look happy enough.We are sorry we haven't posted more lately. We have been busy with work, school, traveling and in James case with being too darn cute for our own good! We will try to do better.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Those are cute pictures! James is so big. I can't wait to see him and Xavier in August. :-)

The Eilembergs said...

What a cute little family! I just love the sweater vest. I put one on Asher for Rosh Hashannah. You gotta take advantage of the time you get to decide what they wear, right!? (To answer your question about Asher's blood test...it's routine at 12 months testing for iron levels and one other thing I can't remember.)

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson